In 100 Days of President Duterte’s Leadership, the Philippines has become the talks of the world. Many of his political rivals accused him as murderer, dictator and etc. But in spite of their accusations the popularity of President Duterte has surged up and his trust rating has increased from 91% to 97%.
Now for the records, there are about 63 things so far President Duterte already has done within the first 100 days he led the country that changed the Philippines. I thank my FB group friend NRA Duterte and others for sharing the below information which I think the Filipino people should know.
1. The indefinite ceasefire between the MNLF, MILF, CPP NDF and the government (held in Norway)
2. The centralized complaint and action hotlines – 911 and 8888
3. The one stop shop for OFW in POEA which is way better than before
4. The opening of the DAR gates which where were closed for 18 years
5. The distribution of the long overdue Hacienda Luisita to the farmers
6. The distribution of the agricultural equipment that were purchased by the previous government but weren’t distributed for some political reasons
7. The immediate repatriation of stranded OFWs in Saudi Arabia (which if I remember it right, one Kuya was crying when he finally touched base simply because he could now be reunited with his loved ones because those who were sent by the previous government only visited them to have some selfies with them.)
8. The laglag bala at the airport has finally stopped right after PRRD took office. I personally experienced that worry free moment and noticed that no more luggages with plastic wraps.
9. The services in the government agencies are much faster and employees have started to treat the people with some respect and even with a smile. The transactions are much better these days.
10. The legit balikbayan boxes are no longer mishandled.
11. The irrigation projects for the farmers have already started nationwide.
12. The almost 700,000 surrenderees who have realized that drugs won’t give them the future they’re hoping for
13. The removal of processing fee on travel tax exemption
14. Free Irrigation to farmers by means of Solar Powered Irrigation.
15. The much empowered servicemen who are now willing to serve the country with pride and higher self esteem
16. The servicemen’s one in a million dinner at Malacanang opportunity
17. The rounds in all of the defense camps to see what each station needs so that they can give better service to the country
18. The shutdown/closure of some mining companies that destroy the country’s natural resources
19. The removal of the fishing pens in the Laguna Lake to give other small fishermen a fair chance to use it for their livelihood
20. The new buses from the airport to many major hubs in nearby cities
21. The one sack rice added to 4Ps cash assistance to our less fortunate fellowmen
22. The salary increase of the servicemen which is bound to happen any moment soon – and the soon to be state of the art equipped hospital for them.
23. The hastened benefits claiming of the family of our fallen men
24. The increased allowance of our olympics delegates
25. The immediate signing of Freedom of Information
26. The exposés against local executives, police generals, judges and other top officials in government
27.The now better looking cleaner Baclaran, Divisoria and other public places
28. The employment increase and unemployment decrease
29. The exposés against olligarchs who have been evading to pay taxes
30. The lower street crimes because most of the nutters who are more likely to commit the crimes have already surrendered and therefore identified
31. The Mindanao peace process that has resumed again in Malaysia
32. The bilateral talks with China over the WPS dispute
33. The launch of Oplan Tokhang which has more positive results – including the not so good ones
34. The cooperation and openness of fenced elite subdivisions for Oplan Tokhang as they showsupport to the war on drugs campaign
35. The billions worth of drugs seized in the operation
36. The closure of so many drug labs all over the country
37. The more regulated and SAF manned BUCOR
38. The no VIP treatment for government officials in airports
39. The ongoing improvements of MRT/LRT service and other major thoroughfares
40. The customs installation of CCTVs all over the place to promote transparency
41. The crackdown of Bilibid Drug Trade and the expose’ of Lielie de Lima
42. DFA is now faster in processing passports.
43. Fixers are now out of sight
44. End of Contractualization ( ENDO )
45. No more age limit requirements to all job seekers.
46. The closure of online gambling. From 4 thousand outlets during the arroyo admin, to 8 thousand outlets during Aquino admin
47. OEC exemption for OFWs returning to same employer! Finally no need to pay and go through the troublesome process of acquiring OEC.
48. The extension of passport validity to 10 years
49. The curfew hours for minors.
50. The release of Abu Sayyaf hostages
51. The drivers license validity extension up to five years
52. Karaoke ban after 10:00pm. Peace at last!
53. The cleaning up of LTO and LTFRB
54. The deputation of Badjaos as Bantay Dagat (Wow! What an empowerment to the least of our Filipino brothers)
55. The DAR and BFAR’s boat distribution program, feeding fishers for life
56. Business Permits to be release in 1-2 working days. 57. New NIA Expressway open. 58. successfull 2 Days Foreign trip to Hannoi, Vietnam which have a good results . 59. President Rody Duterte signs Executive Order No. 3, effectively increasing the Combat Duty Pay and Combat Incentive Pay of qualified uniformed personnel of the Armed Forces of the Philippines and the Philippine National Police.
60. EO No. 3 was signed by the President .
BY THE PRESIDENT OF THE PHILIPPINES
EXECUTIVE ORDER NO. 03 INCREASING THE RATES OF COMBAT DUTY PAY AND COMBAT INCENTIVE PAY OF THE ARMED FORCES OF THE PHILIPPINES AND EXTENDING THE SAME ALLOWANCES TO THE UNIFORMED PERSONNEL OF THE PHILIPPINE NATIONAL POLICE, AMENDING THEREFOR EXECUTIVE ORDER NO. 38 (s. 2011).
61. SSS Pensioner 2,000 increase isinusulong na.
62. Seafarers Yellow Card will no have expiration.
63. Seafarers Seaman’s book got 10 years expiration.
Looking at the above accomplishments of President Duterte. His first 100 days cannot be surpassed by any of the former presidents of the Philippines from Cory Aquino down to Noynoy Aquino.